Catyph: The Kunci Experiment
CATYPH is a First Person Adventure game (Myst-like), part of a sci-fi series named The Black Cube (ASA: A Space Adventure...). Visit Tytaah, a moon of Catyph divided into 7 regions, and try to save your home planet Terra by solving the challenging puzzles of the mysterious Germinal.
Developer: Simon Says: Play!, Publisher: Simon Says: Play!, Game website
- OS: Windows Xp, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Processor: 2Ghz+
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: Non-Dedicated (shared) video card with at least 512MB Shared VRAM & openGL 2.0 support
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: openAL compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: Some of the puzzles rely on colors and sound. Mouse only.