The Fermi Paradox
The Fermi Paradox is a choice-driven sci-fi narrative strategy game in which your decisions in one corner of the galaxy can upend entire civilizations in another. Guide species through millennia and help them explore the vastness of space, make contact and, perhaps, create harmony.
Developer: Anomaly Games, Publisher: Anomaly Games, Game website
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1+) and Windows 10
- Processor: x86, x64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support.
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX10, DX11, DX12 capable.
- Storage: 4 GB available space